Explore Taman Negara
” The answer is simple. If we lose the world’s forests,
we lose the fight against climate change.
Rainforests are our earth’s greatest utility-
our planet’s lungs, thermostat,
and air-conditioning system.” Michael Somarei
Overview of the Explore Taman Negara
Explore Taman Negara, one of the oldest and most stunning rainforests in Malaysia. This a one-day round trip from Kuala Lumpur city hotel. This private tour enables travelers who have a limited day of staying to explore our tropical rainforest with few activities in Taman Negara Kuala Tahan located in the state of Pahang.
A perfect day out with some adventure exploring the rainforest, understanding the landscape, and the vegetation of a variety of tropical trees that differ in size, forming a natural canopy of the complex inter-mingle of all sorts of other faunas and floras.
Taman Negara National Park Pahang, located around 260km from Kuala Lumpur, is a top-tier destination in a one-day trip itinerary. The journey involves traveling on both highway and trunk roads, and I have carefully selected the best departure time to ensure travelers have an optimal tour experience. perhaps, this one-day trip will be an unforgettable adventure that will leave you with memories
Taman Negara Rainforest
Encompassing three states which are Pahang, Terengganu, and Kelantan with a total size area of 4,343km/sq, the Taman Negara is the largest and most protected rainforest area in Peninsula Malaysia.
Established during the British era, the park was from the initiative of Theodore Hubback, after he managed to lobby and convince those three states’ Sultans to set a side piece of land of their respective states as a protected area. The park was named King George V National Park commemorating England’s King George silver jubilee and renamed Taman Negara after Malaya’s independence.
Taman Negara is located on ancient, sedimentary rocks and is the oldest part of the continent, 57% of the total land area is located below 300m above sea level, it also features a mountainous area which is part of the Tahan Range and the most prominent peak in Peninsula Malaysia is Gunung Tahan (Mount Tahan) at approximately 2,187 above sea level.
The park is managed by the Malaysia Department of Wildlife and National Parks and visitors must obtain an entry permit when entering any of Malaysia’s National Parks.
Experience the stunning Taman Negara rainforest on a one-day private tour from your Kuala Lumpur hotel. This adventure includes exploring the tropical landscape, vegetation, and diverse flora and fauna. With careful consideration of optimal departure times, you’ll travel along highways and trunk roads to reach Taman Negara National Park Pahang, a top-tier destination for a day trip. Create unforgettable memories on this adventure-filled tour.
- Bottled drinking water
- Return trip transportation
- All Entrance Fees
- Permit entering Taman Negara
- Camera Permit
- Canopy walk ticket
- Nature Guide Fees
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurances
We provide pickup and drop-off points at customer Hotels, Airbnb, or private residents.
To facilitate a seamless pickup process, please wait at a location that is easily visible to our driver, such as the main entrance, at least five minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Please note that due to hotel policies, we may be unable to wait and locate you if you remain in the hotel room. Please provide us with your most current mobile number to ensure efficient communication.
- Kuala Lumpur city hotels
- Sunway City Area
- Damansara Area
- additional charges apply for pickup and drop off outside the Kuala Lumpur city area
Drop off Point
- Cameron Highlands – estimated 5 hours driving
- Cherating – estimated about 5 hours driving
- KLIA / Subang Airport – estimated about 4.5 hours driving
- the same pickup point
Essential things to bring
- some extra dry clothing and towels for change
- good walking/trekking shoes
- snacks/energy bar
- Bugs Repellent
- Some cash for personal expenses
Payment & Refund
- Pay a 50% deposit or full by Credit Card or Pay Pal
- For deposit payment, the remaining balance will be paid in cash on the tour day. We prefer local Malaysian Ringgit currency.
- Full payment in cash on the tour can be arranged. Only apply for a booking made less than 10 hours before the tour start.
- Deposits and payments are fully refundable in the event customer change their mind.
- To receive a full refund, a minimum of 12 hours notice of cancellation prior to the tour’s scheduled start time is required.
- No refund for unused service.